Orthopedic Doctors & Surgeons in Cedar Park, TX
Advanced Pain Care’s team of highly accredited professionals provides comprehensive orthopedic care to every patient. Our orthopedic doctors and surgeons are board certified. This enables our centers to provide the best care possible to our patients. Dedicated physicians at Advanced Pain Care pair cutting-edge technology with modern practice techniques to facilitate the most beneficial and effective recovery. Advanced Pain Care center is open in Cedar Park.
Meet Our Orthopedic Specialist at Advanced Orthopedics
Why Choose Advanced Orthopedics?
- Orthopedists at Advanced Pain Care employ a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to diagnosing and treating orthopedic diseases.
- Our orthopedic specialists utilize state-of-the-art technology, practices, and treatments for orthopedic injuries.
- Orthopedists at Advanced Pain Care continually assess the latest orthopedic technology to impart the highest possible treatment outcomes.
- Physicians at Advanced Pain Care spend more time getting to know their patients and their injuries. This helps us significantly improve the quality of life of every patient.
- As leaders in orthopedic care, we know how to maintain joint health. That’s why we provide our patients with the support and resources to achieve the best care outcomes.
“Dr. Albrecht, took his time explaining to me about my injured knee and what he was going to do in surgery. When I arrived to St David’s South to the end when I was discharged everyone was so attentive, caring and Dr. Albrecht checked up on me in between surgeries to make sure I had any questions before my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Albrecht! Thank you, Dr. ALBRECHT!“
— Maria Carmen DeHart
“Went in to get my wrist and knee checked out the whole staff were very professional and very sweet. Dr. Robin was very informative and took his time to explain where my pain came from.“
— Luisa U.
What Does An Orthopedist Do?
Orthopedists are also called orthopedic surgeons. They diagnose and treat musculoskeletal conditions. These conditions affect the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles.
Some orthopedists are generalists. Others specialize in certain areas. These include.
Here are the chief orthopedic subspecialties.
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Hand and upper extremity surgery
- Joint replacement
- Orthopedic oncology, which includes tumor and cancer care
- Orthopedic trauma
- Spine surgery
- Sports medicine
When Should You See An Orthopedic Surgeon?
- Loss of balance while standing or walking
- Chronic pain lasting over 12 weeks
- Decreased range of motion
- Pain, stiffness, or numbness that makes daily functions difficult to perform
- Bone, joint, or muscle pain that began after an injury/accident
- Loss in coordination
- Injury during sports or athletic activity
- Increasing weakness in the limbs
- Soft tissue injury that has not shown any improvement
Common Non-Surgical and Surgical Procedures We Follow
Non-surgical procedures for treating orthopedic conditions include:
- Corticosteroid injection to give relief in case of inflammation
- Sacroiliac (SI) joint injections in case of sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Facet block injections to treat severe arthritis
- Cervical epidural injections to treat back, neck, or limb pain
- Ultrasound-guided steroid injections for knee pain
- Steroid injections in the bursa
Surgical procedures for orthopedic conditions include.
- Arthroplasty or joint replacements
- Ligament reconstructions
- Joint revision surgeries
- Arthroscopic surgeries
- Bunionectomy and hammer toe repair
- Cartilage repair or resurfacing
At Advanced Pain Care, our orthopedists approach each patient’s needs with an empathetic understanding that makes way for better diagnosis and treatment.
Our focus is facilitating the best treatment at optimal costs, so we provide very competitive insurance pay rates. Visit our website for more information on the Orthopedic specialty at Advanced Pain Care. If you are looking for the best orthopedist near you, call 512-244-4272 to schedule a same or next-day appointment with an orthopedist today at our Cedar Park location.